Thursday, August 10, 2017

Take Part In The New Future Ready Librarian Strand At FETC 2018....You Can Register Today.

One of my favorite conferences every year is FETC, the Future of Educational Technology Conference, in Orlando, Florida.  In fact, in 2019 they are getting ready to celebrate the 38th FETC Conference January 23-26.
This year to make it even more special for librarians, FETC is featuring a Future Ready Librarian Strand and I couldn't be more honored to be leading this one.

As keynotes and speakers are announced over the next several weeks, I will also be sharing the librarians presenting as part of the FETC Future Ready Librarian Strand. It is an amazing line-up and I can't wait to learn from these wonderful leaders and all of you.

The registration for FETC 2018 is now open.  You will find the link to register here.
Follow @FETC on Twitter and the conversation on Twitter at #FETC too.

I hope to see you at FETC.  Like I said, it is one I promise you will find valuable, rewarding and one you won't to miss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment