Wednesday, August 9, 2017

My NEW SimpleK12 Webinar On September 19.....AASL Best Websites That Rock From 2017!

One of my favorite places for professional development is SimpleK12.

They offer such wonderful webinars on a variety of important and relevant topics.

And guess what? It is all online so you can take part in these PD events at home and as they say.....even in your pajamas and slippers.
I have presented with SimpleK12 for several years and am excited to kick off another year with my new webinar The AASL Best Websites for Teaching and Learning....25 That Rock From 2017!  

The webinar is on September 19 at 3:00pm and you can register here.  If you miss the live event, the webinar will be archived forever on the Simple K12 website too.

The AASL Best Websites aren't just for librarians.  They are for everyone....teachers, parents and even our students.

So take 30 minutes out of your day and please join me as I share the new 2017 AASL Best Websites.



No comments:

Post a Comment