Thursday, August 31, 2017

Brianna's Company, Engaged Media Solutions, Is Off To An Amazing Start!

I just have to take a few minutes to share the wonderful work my daughter Brianna is doing with her new business Engaged Media Solutions. 

Brianna started her business back in February while she was still in college finishing her marketing degree.  I couldn't be more proud of her.
From the start, she worked with me and The Library Voice.  From creating content to digital stories, researching and working on social media campaigns, and creating presentations using Buncee, Brianna has been amazing!

She impresses me everyday.  And makes me very proud too.
 A few of her clients are...Angela Maiers, Maker Maven, 
Abrams and Son Books, Mike Howard Educational Services and a few more.  You can find all of this information and these businesses here.

You can check out all of her clients here from her site.
Take a look at a few and learn how she can help you.  

I know she would love to hear from you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment