Friday, August 25, 2017

10 Ways To Use Buncee In The Library....In The Back-To-School Webinar!

On Thursday, we kicked off the school year with the Back-to-School In Your Library With Buncee webinar.  
My friend Francesca Arturi, Marketing Associate for Buncee, and I partnered up for this webinar, which was so much fun.  
First, I shared 10 ways, and a little bonus, to use Buncee in the library. 
I especially loved sharing the upcoming global Buncee projects including Dot Day, our Global Buncee Recipe Book and Buncee Buddies. 

After I shared, Francesca had an amazing crash course within Buncee.  I loved it and learned so much.  

Now if you missed the webinar, we recorded it so you can watch it here.

Feel free to share. 

You will also find the Buncee that I used during my presentation here.  The slides include links to the different resources and projects.  

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out.  We are happy to help. 

And so happy you spent a little time with us as we kick off a brand new school year!

No comments:

Post a Comment