Saturday, April 28, 2018

Let's Celebrate Our Teachers In May!

In May, we celebrate teachers with special events like National Teacher Appreciation Week, May 7-11, and National Teacher Appreciation Day, on May 8.

This is such a special time to celebrate all of the teachers in our lives...and to celebrate what we do as educators and teacher librarians too.
My kids and I always loved creating cute little gifts for their teachers to thank them for everything they did throughout the year.  And I loved all of the beautiful things my students brought me too. It really makes a teachers day when they are thought about in such a special way.  
As you get ready to thank the teachers in your life and learn more about these wonderful events, please check out the Collection I put together full of information, resources, project ideas and more.  

You will find the Teacher Appreciation Events 2018 Collection by Destiny here.  

Enjoy the month teacher librarian and teacher, friends.  You deserve it in May and all year long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment