Sunday, April 8, 2018

Ivy + Bean Are Back!

As I was walking by the Chronicle Books booth at the TLA Conference last week, I couldn't believe my eyes!  

There was a sign that said....
Announcing the Newest Books in the Ivy + Bean Series...Coming 2018!  

I was so excited and....
 Ivy + Bean look like they were too! 
Chronicle Books had a special pamphlet all about this big announcement that included a sneak peak into One Big Happy Family, the newest addition to one of our favorite series.
I couldn't wait to read this new series and read my old favorites too!  You will find the Ivy + Bean books here.  
As we all get ready for these new books, let's take a look inside of the very special Ivy + Bean website
 First, there is a special place for Kids and Readers, which includes games,
 activities,
 cards and more.

 Second, there is also a wonderful place for Teachers, Librarians and Other Grownups, which contains lots of activity kits,
 teacher guides,
 teacher-created workshops,
Ivy + Bean activities and more. 

I can't wait to see what they add for the next Ivy + Bean Day, because this was always one of our favorite celebrations each year.
Read about how John Schu and I celebrated Ivy + Bean throughout the years here.
You can follow the Ivy + Bean Facebook to stay up-to-date.

Thank you Chronicle!  You made my day and I know lots of children, librarians and teachers will be super happy and excited too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment