Saturday, May 17, 2014

Chronicle Books....A Very Special Place To Connect To The "Spirit and Creativity" Of Children's Literature

There was a brown paper box on the table in the Makerspace last Tuesday when I walked in.  As I got closer, I got super happy because I saw that it was from my wonderful friends at Chronicle Books! 

I opened the box to find three new beautiful books to share with the little people in our library.  Every one of the books that they publish is just as perfect as the last.....always a special treat for all of us.  

I love this statement about Chronicle Books' objective because it sums them up perfectly....

Chronicle Books' objective is to create and distribute exception publishing that's instantly recognizable for its spirit, creativity, and value.  
Each of these books come with Press Releases that are so fun to read and share with the kids too.  I always just stick this in the back of the book in case anyone wants to read it again.  
Their website is also a cool place to go!

Chronicle Books is definitely one of my favorite places to find new books, amazing authors and illustrators, and all kinds of news about children's and YA literature.
Especially the Kids & Teen page on the site!  
I just love Chronicle Books YouTube Channel.....It is filled with all kinds of wonderful book trailers, authors interviews, and other things you will love too.
This one for Lately Lily is adorable and was fun to show the kids in the library as I shared this book last month.

Thank you to my dear friends at Chronicle Books.....You are such special people and are making the best difference in the lives of our children, young people, teachers, librarians, and others around the world.  

4 comments:

  1. Awww... right back at ya' Shannon!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my friend. <3 Can't wait to see you at ALA.

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Chronicle!!! Thanks for sharing these new books! I can't wait to check them out!

    ReplyDelete