Friday, May 9, 2014

"Banding Together" & Being Connected On BlogTalkRadio This Week


Find Additional Education Podcasts with EduTalk on BlogTalkRadio
This week I had the honor of joining my friend Larry Jacobs on BlogTalkRadio.  

I was so excited to be on the show to talk about the "Banding Together" project started from a research project with our third graders earlier this year.  Since that we have included other schools around the world and are bringing happiness, friendship, and love to children living in an orphanage in India.

To make it even better, my dear friend Saira Rao, one of the founders on In This Together Media, and our partner in "Banding Together" joined Larry and I to talk about their publishing company, our project, and making a difference in the lives of young people.

You can find the link to the show, Today's Connected School Librarian and the Banding Together Project, on the BlogTalkRadio site and in the embedded box above.

A special thank you to Larry for inviting Saira and I to share the "Banding Together" project and our story.  And to Follett for sponsoring the show.  Together we can make a difference.  

No comments:

Post a Comment