Monday, August 2, 2021

Here Is The "August Choice Board Poster"....Making Choice Boards Easy & Organized For All Students To Access & Use

Hi friends, 

I want to share a little tip that I have been using for all of the different choice boards we use each month.  This will help when organizing and sharing choice boards with students at school and those learning remotely.  

Each month after I have my choice boards done, I pull them together in another Google Slide choice board.  

I add each choice board as an image and link the choice board to that image.  Under the image, I add a QR code for each choice board too.  

Our teachers can share the monthly choice board posters in Seesaw and Google Classroom.  This works great for our students at school and those learning at home.  

We also print the posters so our students with iPads can scan the QR codes.  This can also be projected on the screen in the classrooms for students to walk up to and scan.  

For this month, I have created the August Choice Boards poster that can be found here to share with your students.  If you would like to make edits or additions, you can make a copy here.

I hope you find these choice board posters helpful too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment