Monday, August 2, 2021

20 FREE Zoo Tales Capstone eBooks For Weeks 9 and 10 Of Our Virtual Camp Adventure For All Readers!

Happy Monday, friends! 

I can't believe it is already Week 10 of our Virtual Camp Adventure. One of the best parts of our Virtual Camp Adventure this summer are the eBooks that our friends at Capstone have given all readers access to throughout these twelve weeks.  
On each of the bi-weekly choice boards, users will see a place where they can Click to Read and Listen to Capstone eBooks. For Weeks 9 and 10, there are 20 awesome zoo tale Capstone eBooks that our readers will love.  

They include eBooks like...
...and others. 

As I hear from my readers at Van Meter on the eBooks they are loving this summer, I am starting to make a little list of books I would like for our library this fall.  Our kids will love finding these familiar books on the shelves to read and check out.  
And you can find the links and information for our Virtual Camp Adventure capstonepub.com/camp here.  

Let me know if you have any trouble accessing the eBooks or the lists. I am happy to help you, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment