Tuesday, August 24, 2021

A NEW Way To Share Our Digital BreakoutEDU Games Each Month....For All Learners!

 

Our kids love doing digital BreakoutEDU games!  They enjoy all of the different subject focused, seasonal and fun games that get them thinking, collaborating and engaging with classmates in their classrooms and with those at home learning virtually. 

While talking with one of our teachers last year, we thought it would be fun to put a few of the digital BreakoutEDU games together each month that our students could play anytime, at school or at home.  

I instantly thought to myself, This would be a great use of a choice board! 
I created a template that would hold 9 of the digital BreakoutEDU games. 
I put that image into a Google Slide.  Then I added a box over the top of the computer screen so I had a place to fit nine BreakoutEDU games of different grade levels. 
I added a little triangle in each corner so our students, teachers and families can easily tell the grade level of each game. 
To share the choice board, I clicked on Publish to the web under Share.  That created a link that I shared with our teachers to add to their Google Classrooms or Seesaw and I added...
...it to each grade level Symbaloo so our students can find and use anytime at school or at home. 

I also downloaded each game key and sent those to the teachers with that email so they will have easy access to be able to help the students with each months BreakoutEDU games in the choice board. 

If you want to make a copy of the choice board, you will find the link here.

I can't wait to see what the kids think of our new Monthly BreakoutEDU Choice Board. I know they will be excited to see the NEW ones each month too! 


No comments:

Post a Comment