Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Celebrate Shark Week With This Choice Board Filled With PebbleGo, Capstone eBooks, StickTogether Pixel Art and More!

 

Shark Week 2023 kicks off on July 23, 2023!  

Even though our students are on their summer break, I created a fun choice board for Shark Week to share with them on our library Facebook and Instagram this week. 

Here is what I added to the Shark Week Choice Board! 
The perfect place to start is PebbleGo where there are several wonderful articles about different kinds of sharks. 
I then went to Capstone Connect and found these eBooks...
...on sharks. When I add Capstone Interactive eBooks to choice boards, I always make sure I add eBooks for all ages and interest levels. 
Our kids LOVE creating in StickTogether's Pixel Art platform so I added that to the middle of the choice board.  After they learn about sharks in PebbleGo and the eBooks, they can create their very own Pixel Art Shark. 

You will find the StickTogether Pixel Art site here too. 

I also added a few videos about sharks and Shark Week crafts.
You can make a copy of The Shark Week Choice Board here.  You can add links to your PebbleGo, eBooks and other resources.  If you have the same Capstone Interactive eBooks, just add your links.

The StickTogether Pixel Art activity, videos and crafts are open for everyone to use. 

And just remember, once you are ready click on File and go to Publish to the Web. That is the link you will share with your students. 

Have fun celebrating Shark Week, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment