Thursday, July 20, 2023

Find The Recording and Resources From The "Be A Library Leader Through Technology Integration and Digital Literacy" Follett Webinar Here In This Post, Friends.

 

This week was the second webinar in Shannon's Series on Leadership. with my friends from Follett

For Part II: Be a Library Leader Through Technology Integration and Digital Literacy, my friend Adam Phyall joined me. It was such a fun and exciting conversation as we talked about so many things around these topics. And it helped me create several news goals for the new school year with my teachers and students too. 

You will find the recording of the webinar here. And you can find the slide deck, including the resources we shared here.


The last webinar in the series, Part III: Be A Library Leader This Year, will be on August 24, 2023 at 4:00pm CST. I am very excited to welcome my friend, Joyce Valenza, to this one. I hope you can all come too. 

You can register here.  

It will be such a special way to wrap up our summer learning together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment