Tuesday, January 3, 2023

Happy Birthday To The Capstone Spring 2023 Books! You Can Find The Books & Special Book Downloadables Here, Friends.

 

One of my favorite thing about being a reader and teacher librarian is celebrating the birthday of new books. It's just one of the best day. 

On January 1, our friends at Capstone released dozens of new books in their Spring 2023 collection. 

As Capstone shared on the site, 

Dive into reading some of the books we’re most excited about for spring! From the inspiring true story of Yoshi, a loggerhead turtle who journeyed more than 22,000 miles to find her home, in Yoshi’s Big Swim to the launch of the early chapter book series Liam Kingbird's Kingdom, one of very few early readers on the market with an Indigenous main character, Capstone has your readers’ next favorite book. 

You can get a little sneak peak here, friends. 
I love how easy it is to find what you need in the Capstone online catalog. Today in the library, I made my list of books for our library from the catalog. I pulled it up on my laptop and searched what books are new and the books that go along with series from our favorite Capstone characters. 
I keep this link to the Capstone catalog bookmarked on my laptop each season to make it super easy to go back to anytime I'd like to look too. You can also print or download the catalog onto your device. 
And don't miss all of the wonderful resources Capstone has created for these upcoming books. 
You will find these amazing downloadables that pair with the Capstone Spring 2023 books here.

Happy Birthday Capstone Spring 2023 Books!  We can't wait to add these books to our library and share with our readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment