Friday, January 20, 2023

Here's A Presentation I Can't Wait To Attend & Learn From At FETC! Hope To See You There, Friends.

 

I love finding presentations at conferences that will give me ideas and resources that I can bring back to my school district and use within our classrooms and library. 

I have one that I can't wait for this year at FETC 2023! 

It's called Reinventing the Traditional Animal Research Project with Buncee and Capstone presented by Amanda Sullivan, Angie Kalthoff and Beatrice Rendon. 


Transform the way you teach elementary students to research and get hands on with Buncee, PebbleGo, and Capstone! Spark curiosity with high-interest animal eBooks and inspire creation with kid-friendly digital canvases. Arm students with 21st century research and inquiry skills and empower them to demonstrate their learning in creative ways. Attendees will come away from the session with ideas for integrating digital content and creation tools into the classroom to transform their students’ research and engage students as self-motivated learners.

This one will be so much fun!  I hope to see you there, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment