Friday, July 20, 2018

An Easy Way To Find This Month's SLJ Reviews In Titlewave!

I love getting my School Library Journal in the mail.  I usually throw it in my backpack and read it on the road.  Last weekend when we went to the mountains, I caught up on the latest SLJ.  
After reading a few of the articles, I go straight to the reviews towards the back.  I was excited to see several that I knew were coming and even more that were wonderful surprises.
When I read about picture books, books for middle schoolers, YA, multimedia and more,
I add sticky notes, tag the pages and sometimes I even rip the reviews out to pin up on my board to remind me to add them on my next Follett order.

By the way, do you know that Follett has a super easy way to order these books each month in Titlewave? 
When you go to Follett's Titlewave, which you can find here, 
scroll down a little on the front page and you will find this!

As it says,

Follett makes it easy to shop for titles reviewed in each month's issue of SLJ.  

All you have to do is click on Shop This Month's SLJ Reviews and...
 it will bring up the entire list of reviews from the current issue!  It is that easy!
I am especially excited about the Yasmin series from Capstone and by Saadia Faruqi. When I saw it in School Library Journal, I knew I just had to find it! 

And there it was!  All 5 of the books in the series and all 5 now on my new List!  Now I could easily add it to my List in Titlewave too.  

So next time you have your School Library Journal in your hands, make sure you pop up Titlewave too.  It is that easy, friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment