Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Wonderful Time Connecting, Presenting, and Learning At The AAIM Conference In Fort Smith, Arkansas

Today I had the honor of being part of the Arkansas Association of Instructional Media Annual Conference in Fort Smith, Arkansas.  
I am having such a wonderful time getting to know new and seeing dear friends at AAIM.  

And to see my amazing friend Kathy Schrock was so much fun.  I am looking forward to hearing her present tomorrow too.  
At 12:00pm today, I presented Ten Digital Tools (and a few extra) and Projects.  This is one of my new favorite presentations to share....I love all of the digital tools we have access to. 
Later in the day, I loved sharing my keynote Be The Change with everyone.  It is always very special for me to share the voice of our students and how we have made a difference in education at Van Meter.  
Throughout the day and this evening at the special DEN (Discovery Education Network) dinner, I had a lot of people ask me about being a connected educator and the different networks that I use.  

I am excited to share this presentation in the morning and to be able to answer a lot more questions.  
You can find these three presentations on the website I put together for the AAIM conference.

Also, follow the conference on Twitter using the #aaim14 hashtag and on the AAIM Facebook page.

Thank you to everyone in Arkansas that made me feel so welcome.  It has been great fun and I am excited to present and connect with all of you tomorrow.  

Especially to Tracy McAllister, President Elect, and Karen Wells, President, of AAIM.  It has been a pleasure working with both of you on the conference and becoming your friend.  Thank you so much for everything. 

Be The Change!  

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shannon. We loved finally getting to meet you yesterday and look forward to hearing about being a connected educator today.

    ReplyDelete