Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Upcoming Books From Capstone Hitting The Shelves On January 1, 2022...And Using Buncee To Promote Them!

 

I love getting sneak peaks at upcoming books from our friends at Capstone and I love sharing this with my students and teachers too. 

Well, guess what?  Today, I am sharing them with all of you!  These books will start hitting the shelves on January 1, 2022.  

The Ollie and Bea graphic novel series comes out January 1, 2022 and the other six,  

,,,come out shortly after on February 1, 2022. 

I can't wait for all of these to become part of our library collection and shared with our readers, teachers and families at Van Meter.  I will even use the Buncee at the top to promote and share the 7 new books. 
It's such an amazing tool to use for this type of reading promotion because you can create with stickers, animations, backgrounds, messages, videos and more.  

And now you can create with Capstone stickers, animations and backgrounds making your Buncee's announcing upcoming books extra special!  

No comments:

Post a Comment