Thursday, January 21, 2021

All Fourth Graders (and Fifth Graders) Can See America's Natural Wonders and Historic Sites For Free!

We love to visit all of the National Parks throughout the United States. When I was young, my parents brought my sister, brother and I to so many and I am thankful for every trip to see all of the beautiful wonders around us. 

Did you know that every fourth grader can see America's natural wonders and historic sites for free? 

With this special program, the National Parks Services, gives every fourth grader and their family access to hundreds of parks, lands and waters for an entire year.  
This gives them time to explore so many fascinating and beautiful places. 
This program also makes passes, activities and field trips available for the educators of the fourth graders. 
You can find out how this program works here.  This is also the link to share with your families to have them sign up for their free pass. 
Once signed up, there is a special place to Plan your trip. This was definitely one of my favorite parts of the site.  I am excited to plan a little road trip over spring break with my family using this information. It sure did come in handy! 
And this year, they are making this special available to all fifth graders too.  Since many fourth graders missed out on this last year, they are making it available to them again as fifth graders. You can find out more here. 

Enjoy sharing this with your students and families, and make sure you sign up too if you are a teachers of fourth graders too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment