Sunday, December 13, 2020

Join The Recap Of Our Future Ready Librarian Podcast Series Here & Subscribe To Be Part Of It Today, Friends!

I am so excited to share the first season recap of our new Future Ready Librarian podcast series, Leading from the Library, where I welcomed ten special librarian guests from around the country to join me as they shared stories of how they are tackling the unique issues that are facing school libraries today from planning for remote student learning with equity in mind, creating flexible schedules to supporting parents and families with blended learning environments. 

You can start by watching the video above to hear a 2-minute recap and get a glimpse of the amazing guests. 
Next, visit the Leading from the Library choice board here, where you will find the three places to subscribe to our Future Ready Librarian podcast series.  

To subscribe to the podcast, just click on the Apple Podcast, Spotify and Stitcher images where you will find the first season and...
...10 important and inspiring podcast stories. 

With the holiday almost here, I have these all set up on my phone in Apple Podcasts to listen to again.  I love listening to podcasts when I walk or on my way to school.  It's the perfect bit of inspiration I need everyday. 

And guess what?  In January, we are kicking off the second season of the Leading from the Library podcast series with ten new guests who have more important and timely topics to share.  

I can't wait for you to join us in this Future Ready Librarian journey too.  Join us today, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment