Friday, February 14, 2014

Celebrating Valentine's Day With A Little Tweet Heart and Our Friend Susan Reagan

Yesterday the first graders and I celebrated Valentine's Day with one of our favorite illustrator and author friends, Susan Reagan.   

It is always such a special time when Susan comes to our library.  
Susan wrote and illustrated the sweet little book Tweet Hearts.  
Last year Susan and I met on Twitter and became friends.  I asked her right way if she would Skype with us and share her book.  You can read about her visit here.

It was so much fun and I couldn't wait for her to visit us for Valentine's Day again this year. 
             
When introducing Susan and Tweet Hearts to your students and children, they will find this book trailer on YouTube that my students love to watch.
You can follow Susan's amazing work on her Facebook page at Susan Reagan Illustration.  
Thank you again dear friend.  Someday I hope you read to us in person in our library. <3 i="" nbsp="">

No comments:

Post a Comment