Monday, March 4, 2024

Top PebbleGo Articles Read By Kids Around the U.S. in 2023! Find The Poster and Choice Board Here, Friends.

 

How fun to see the Top PebbleGo articles read by kids around the U.S. in 2023!  When I saw this report for the first time, I circled, highlighted and jumped into PebbleGo to look up several of the articles I hadn't seen before. I also celebrated ones that were my favorites too, like Axolotls and Taylor Swift. 

My friends at Capstone and I, were talking one day and thought it would be really awesome to take the information from the reports and turn it into something that students and teachers would find interesting, fun and could use in lots of different ways.  

So, I went into a Google Slide and created this poster template for PebbleGo articles. I also made one for PebbleGo Next and Capstone Interactive eBooks.
Every month, we will be sharing the Top PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next articles read by kids around the United States, and the top Capstone Interactive eBooks using this Google Slide template.  

You will find the published Top PebbleGo Articles Read By Kids Around the U.S. in 2023 choice board poster here to share. 

If you want to make a copy to change up for your own, click here.

And if you want to turn this one into an interactive choice board, let me show you how to do that. 

First, you will find the choice board here to copy. 
Next, you will find the links to each PebbleGo article.  

In the article, you will see the link up at the top that you can copy. 
You will take that copied link and add a hyperlink to that name within the Top PebbleGo Articles poster. 
When students click on Axolotls, it will take them right to that article.  After all of the article links are added, go to File and Publish to web. That is the link you will share. 
We are really excited to share these with everyone each month.  I can't wait to share them with my students and teachers too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment