Saturday, November 19, 2022

Keep Our Students Reading With This Special Cyber Sale On Books and eBooks From Our Friends At Follett!

This time of year, I love to think of ways to keep our students reading over the breaks.  I bring together print and eBooks to give our readers exciting and engaging choices. I love dreaming up new ways to connect them to these books and eBooks too. 

I was very happy to see our friends at Follett are having a Cyber Sale as I look for new books to order. 

They are taking 15% off Follett eBooks from November 18-December 23 and 35% off select Follett print books from November 23-December 9. 

Make sure you save this event to keep up with updates and more! 

I can't wait to get my lists made and books ordered for our readers.  What will you order for your readers, friends? 

No comments:

Post a Comment