Wednesday, November 23, 2022

My Favorite Follett eBooks To Keep Kids Reading Over Break....Find Them Here In This Special Choice Board, Friends.

 

It's hard to believe, the holidays are here!  This is the time of year that I dream up lots of ways to keep our kids reading over the breaks. 

I love using choice boards to bring together eBooks around special themes and events throughout the year.  It gives our readers a place to go where they can engage with lots of different eBooks while making choices on what they'd like to read. These special choice boards keep our kids reading wherever they are....school, home, or on the road....with amazing selections for all readers. 

This week, as I looked for new eBooks to add to the Keep Kids Reading Over Break choice board, I was very happy to see our friends at Follett are having a Cyber Sale! 

They are taking 15% off Follett eBooks from November 18-December 23 and 35% off select Follett print books from November 23-December 9. 

You can follow the Cyber Sale on Facebook here for all of the updates. 
So, I went here to Follett Titlewave and checked out the sale!  
It was so much fun to look through Top Selling eBooks, New eBooks from Popular Publishers, eBooks with Multi-User Access, and...
....Popular eBooks by Topics. There is definitely so many eBooks for all readers in this awesome sale.

I picked 15 new eBooks! 
In this new choice board, My Favorite Follett eBooks To Keep Kids Reading Over Break, you will find the 15 new eBooks that I picked for the readers in our library. 
In this choice board, you can click on any book cover to view the eBook. You can also find the full book list from Titlewave here too. Remember...these are all part of the special Cyber Sale that runs till December 23, 2022. You can find the Cyber Sale here on Titlewave

If you would like to edit this and use for your own library, you can make a copy here

Our kids will love this lineup of new eBooks they can read over break. I love how they will keep them excited about reading wherever they are during this special time of year. 

I hope you find special new eBooks for your readers during break too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment