Friday, September 10, 2021

We Can Now Create AWESOME Buncee's With Capstone Characters, Sayings, Backgrounds and More!

 

I found the most exciting new additions in Buncee today, friends. 

When I was in Buncee, I was excited to find lots of NEW Capstone backgrounds, stickers, animations, templates and more! I made the one above with a Capstone background, sticker and lots of character animations.  How cute is that!  

Let me show you how to create your very own Capstone Buncee too. 
When you are creating a Buncee here, there are a few different ways to find the Capstone backgrounds, stickers and animations. 

You can type in Capstone to the search bar. 
This will bring up all of the different Capstone stickers and animations.  
I was so excited to see so many Capstone characters, sayings, 
symbols and icons, the PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next logo (which will be great to use when I am creating choice boards in Buncee and when our kids are referencing where they got their information when creating a Buncee after researching in PebbleGo), 
...and even several stickers from Max Axiom,  
one of our favorite Capstone characters and book series.
You will also find Capstone on the side bar in stickers, animations and....
...even backgrounds!  
There are also several Buncee templates that were created to support research using PebbleGo, PebbleGo Next and Capstone books.  In the image above, I typed in Capstone and these came up.  Students and teachers can use these templates to create amazing Buncee's too. 

I will be sharing more about how to use Buncee Templates with Capstone on my blog this weekend. 
You can read more about Buncee joining the Capstone family here on the Buncee site.  
I also wrote this blog post, The Best News! Buncee Is Now Part Of The Capstone Family, where I shared 5 of my favorite ways we have used Capstone and Buncee together over the years. 

On Monday, I can't wait to share with my students these new Capstone assets in Buncee!  They will be so excited to create using the characters and sayings they love with two of our favorites, Capstone and Buncee. 

I can't wait to see what is coming next! 

No comments:

Post a Comment