Saturday, February 20, 2021

A Choice Board For St. Patrick's Day!

 

It's almost March and that means one of my favorite holidays, St. Patrick's Day.  This one will join other special events in March including Women's History Month, Read Across America, National Crayon Day and the beginning of spring. 

As I put all of these together, I wanted to share the choice board for St. Patrick's Day. 

You will find the one above that includes PebbleGo here to share with your students.  They will have to login to PebbleGo but everything else is open. If you would like to make edits, you will find the link here.

I also put together one without PebbleGo. Your students can use this link and if you want to make changes you can make a copy here

Later today, I will share the March Choice Board which will include this one for St. Patrick's Day.  I can't wait to share it...and I sure can't wait to share it with our kids! 

No comments:

Post a Comment