Wednesday, December 28, 2016

We Can't Wait To See You In The Buncee Booth At FETC In January!

In January, I am so excited to part of the annual FETC Conference in Orlando, January 24-27, 2017.

This is one of my favorite conferences each year.  I love the learning, connections and sharing that takes place during this awesome week with teacher librarians and educators from around the country.

I will be presenting on January 26 and 27. You can view all four of my presentations at FETC here.

Also, this year I am thrilled to be joining the Buncee crew as the new Teacher Librarian Advisor! Buncee will be located at Booth 1852 throughout the conference.

I will be in the booth on Wednesday and Thursday with my wonderful Buncee coworkers and several of our amazing Buncee Ambassadors too!

We can't wait to see everyone there and share the Buncee love throughout FETC!

No comments:

Post a Comment