Thursday, December 29, 2016

Future Ready Libraries and Project Connect Spokesperson...What A Way To Kick Off 2017!

I am excited to share that I have taken a new position with Follett and the Alliance for Excellent Education.
I will be the Future Ready Libraries and Project Connect Spokesperson working with my colleague and friend Mark Ray, the amazing people at Future Ready Schools and Follett, and library leaders around the country.
This is such a honor and something that I have worked towards over the last 12 years. I can't wait to make a difference for school libraries, teacher librarians, education and all the students that we serve.
I will continue to work as Buncee's Teacher Librarian Advisor and Cantata Learning's Library Advocate and Consultant too.
Bring on 2017!
To read more about Future Ready Libraries http://futureready.org/about-the-effort/librarians/ and please join the Future Ready Librarians Facebook Group.

No comments:

Post a Comment