Monday, December 26, 2016

It's Here...Our Makerspace-To-Go From Eduporium!

It's here and what a special treat for my family and I to play, create, tinker and create with over the holiday break!  

It is the Makerspace-To-Go that Eduporium created for me and it is filled with so many wonderful STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Mathematics) resources including circuitry, robotics, music, coding and general technology materials, resources, gadgets and more! 
I first wrote about this in the recent post Look How Eduporium Helped Me Build My Makerspace-To-Go
From the moment the special green Eduporium arrived, I knew it was going to be the perfect Makerspace-To-Go as I travel working with schools, organizations and others within libraries and schools....and at home too.  

Just look at what is inside....
 And here is the detailed list from Eduporium too....

As I dig into each thing even more, I will let you know what I think, how it fits into Makerspaces and others special elements which make it unique.  
You can go to the Eduporium website to find out more and see all of the wonderful things they have brought together for us. 
Also, find them on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram at @eduporium

This is a great place to see what they have for all of us and gain lots of ideas on how these materials and ideas are being used in schools and libraries. 

No comments:

Post a Comment