Friday, September 18, 2026

Making Pop-Up Signs For Our Literati Book Fair!

 

This week I started spreading the word about our Literati Book Fair coming in October.  

In the Marketing Must Have Kit that we received, there were these handy pop-up signs on foam core.  

I went into Canva and made a camp themed sign to share the dates and times.  

You can find it here if you'd like to use it for your Literati Book Fair too. 
I cut it out and taped it to the top of the pop-up sign. I put one up in the library. 
And one in the main elementary office too.  It's the perfect size for on top of a desk. 
I also used the sign I made in Canva in different places around the library and school too. 

Next up, the beautiful posters Literati sent in the kit!  

You can learn more about bringing Literati Book Fairs to your school community here.

No comments:

Post a Comment