Monday, September 7, 2026

"Our Special Days Slides for September 2026" Are Here!

This year, we are doing a lot of fun new things in our new library and Makerspace. 

The kids are loving Our Special Days Slides that are part of our daily slides we have up on our interactive board each day. 

We have a lot of amazing new tools in our Makerspace and library, and one of my favorites is our very first interactive board!  We have the BenQ Board Pro RP05 in our space and I am having so much fun learning how to use it in our space.  I can't wait to use it with classes, in collaboration, and even for teacher and family events. 
I am creating the fun and interactive daily slides in Canva to display on the board. 
I am excited to share Our Special Days Slides 2026-26 with everyone this year. 
In Canva, I created a template that was easy to copy and fill in for each day. 
I am finding something special to commemorate or celebrate every day.  Then I just change the calendar and search for an image to complete each day.  These are a few from September. 

It is really fun finding these special days and images to go with them as I create the slides. 

So far, I have the slides through October 
You will find the link to this Canva template here.  Feel free to make a copy and use with your interactive board too. 

You can also print the slides and hang them in your library too. 
On my BenQ board, it is easy to use autoplay in Canva to share the slides. 

Just click on Present. Find the three little dots in the right hand corner. Click on Start autoplay and it will play and loop. 

I know our students will love our new daily slides and learning something fun everyday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment