Tuesday, September 15, 2026

My Special Collection Of Epic Books For September!

 

One of our favorite places to go and read at our school is Epic Books.  We love all of the amazing eBooks, audio books, videos, and more that keep our students engaged, reading, and learning throughout the year.

I love how we can make special Collections for our students, teachers, and families in Epic.  

To kick off the year, I curated an wonderful set of resources in Epic.  
My special Epic collection is called Shannon's Favorite Epic Books and can be found at go.getepic.com/shannon which anyone can follow.  

I will add things throughout the year.  I can't wait to see what this Collection will look like by the end of the school year. 

A lot of these are favorites of our students at my school.  I love seeing and hearing what they love to reach in Epic.  There are so many amazing choices so there is definitely always something for every reader. 
If you are not signed up for Epic, you can for FREE here.

I am so happy we are all connecting on Epic!  I know everyone will love Epic! and I cannot wait to talk about the new books you are read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment