Tuesday, September 22, 2026

A Little Book Cart Naming Fun!

I have wanted to name our two book carts for a long time.  With our new library open, it is time!  Next week for a little fun, we will have a cart naming contest in our elementary.  I am going to have each class submit two names and then we will vote from those names.  

After seeing @thatcurlylibrarian book cart, I made up my own sign with the same theme.  Thank you for the idea. 💜
I made the sign in Canva. You can grab the template here

And I got the two book carts from Demco.  I love the colors and they go with the theme in our new library and Makerspace too. 
I put together this form to give to each class.  They will come up with the two names and write them in the spaces. You can find the form here. We will all vote to determine the name of each cart. 

I will let you know what amazing names they come up with.  This is going to be so much fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment