Wednesday, September 7, 2022

Starting A Sharing Library With Our Staff!

I love to read. A lot of my friends at school love to read too. 

In fact, this summer I shared and talked books with a lot of my teacher friends. It was so much fun. 

This year, I wanted to create a place for us to share and talk books at school so I have started The Van Meter Staff Sharing Library. This will be a place to share books that we, as adult readers, read. 

It was super simple to set this up. Let me show you how I did this. 

 

First, I created a poster in Canva with the name of our new library shelf called The Van Meter Staff Sharing Library. 

I added the tagline...A place to share our books with each other.  

You will find the Canva template for the Staff Sharing Library sign here.  
This fits into this 8.5 x 11 inch table top display sign that you can find here. These are my favorite because they have a nice, sturdy base. 
I also created this little sign that includes a bit more information on how Our Sharing Library works. 

This fit into a 4 x 6 frame. I used these acrylic frames

You will find the Canva template for this sign here.

Today, I brought in 5 of my own books and am excited to see our staff members start to bring book in for Our Sharing Library too. 

It will be a special way to grow the reading culture within our school and another way to fosters friendships and collaboration too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment