Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Create Super Cute Stickers With Sticker Mule To Promote Your Library, Readers Advisory, Programming and More!

As we get ready to go back to school this fall, I am dreaming up lots of ways to connect our students and teachers with the library program, books, reading and technology in fun and meaningful ways.
With these plans, we are getting our BOOKHUB Delivery cart ready to roll out on the first day of school to pass out...
...BOOKHUB forms,
DESTINYFLIX posters, bookmarks with directions for Destiny Discover holds and much more.
We have two wooden boxes on our BOOKHUB Delivery cart that we will use for the DESTINYFLIX and Destiny Discover bookmarks and tickets for the LIVE Virtual Pop-In Storytimes.  

There is room for a few more things so I thought it would be super fun to create stickers to hand out to the students and teachers for our...
...BOOKHUB Delivery cart! I received them in the mail tonight and they are so darn cute.  I can't even wait to pass these out the first week of school. 

Let me show you how I created them. 
I took a screenshot of the cart that I put together in Google Slides.
I uploaded the image into Removebg.com and it automatically removed the background.  I downloaded that image to my laptop.
I made a slight change to the first sample I ordered and included the library website at the bottom.
And even made a few larger ones with the QR code. I was afraid that would be too small on the others I ordered. 
I then went to Sticker Mule, my favorite place to order stickers, and clicked on Die Cut Stickers. 
First, you select the Size and Quantity of the die cut stickers you'd like to order.
Next, you Chose the file of the artwork you want to use for your sticker.  This is when I found the image of my BOOKHUB Delivery cart that I removed the background from with removebj.com. 
Lastly, the sticker pops up in your Sticker Mule Cart. If you click on the image, it will pop up to show what the sticker will look like.  

I loved how the BOOKHUB Delivery cart looked without the background and with all of the fun little details. 
I also made OUR BOOKHUB LIBRARY stickers and...
...DESTINYFLIX ones too!  
The Sticker Printing Guide came in very handy with this process and will be helpful to you too. You can find it here on the Sticker Mule site.

I am really excited about these because I used...
...this deal from Sticker Mule to get 50 clear stickers for $29!  You will find it here.
We all love putting stickers on our laptops and water bottles, so I know the stickers will be a hit and a terrific way to celebrate our new BOOKHUB Delivery program and so much more. 

Not to mention, bring a whole lot of happy to our kids.  
Custom Stickers, Die Cut Stickers, Bumper Stickers - Sticker Mule
You can click here to get a $10 credit on your Sticker Mule order too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment