Friday, December 28, 2018

Let's Make This Year Awesome With Flipgrid & Kid President....And You Can Too!

As we get ready to kick off a New Year, it makes me think about kicking off a brand new year with our students too.  This is an exciting time for them and we want to make sure we help them make it an awesome year. 

Then I thought Kid President and his AWESOME YEAR Challenge

This is one of my favorites from him!  Take a few minutes to watch this....I know you will love it too.
After our students watch Kid President, they can think of what they will do to make their year awesome and add to the Flipgrid we set up and shared on the library Symbaloo.
 I also submitted this into the Flipgrid Disco Library, so you can Add this Topic....
...use it with your students and community too. You will find Let's Make This Year Awesome here in the Disco Library

We can't wait to hear all of the awesome things our students at Van Meter will do in 2019! 

No comments:

Post a Comment