Monday, April 25, 2016

The Educator Hive....A Brand New Place To Share & Adapt Smore Flyers We All Create!

I have been waiting for this ever since I heard it was coming and I can't wait to tell you all about it. 

It is called The Educator Hive from our friends at Smore!   
The Educator Hive is their new collaborative community for educators on Smore which gives us the ability to adapt, like, and share flyer and newsletter templates from others who have shared their Smore's too.  
When you go to The Educator Hive, all of the flyers are organized in a variety of categories including Presentations, Newsletters, Assignments, Announcements, Events, Resources, and of course you can search All Flyers too.
I searched under Events and loved what I found!  There are so many amazing flyers that others have created and that I would love to use.
I clicked on one within Events called APPY Hour filled with apps and websites for teachers.

It looked like such a fun flyer and I wanted to try it out.  I could also like the flyer too.

I clicked on it....
and got a message that the flyer had been duplicated.

I could now Edit the Flyer. 
It was just like creating and working within Smore before but the only difference was that I was in a template created by someone else.

I can think of so many uses for The Educator Hive and can't wait to contribute my Smore flyers too.
You can read The Educator Hive Guidelines to see how you can contribute and share yours too.

No comments:

Post a Comment