Sunday, May 26, 2024

Honored To Be A District Administration Top 100 Influencer!

To be part of the District Administration Top 100 Influencers in Education is such an honor and very humbling. I love the work that I have been part of at Van Meter. Our students, teachers, administrators and families are the best, which makes this work even more rewarding. And to be fortunate enough to also work with librarians, educators and students around the world has been incredible and such an honor too. I have the best job in the world, thanks to all of you.❤

I also want to share a special congratulations to everyone else who is part of this group. There are so many people in this list who have been such an inspiration to me, and who are also now dear, life-long friends. I am proud of you, friends.
Thank you, District Administration. This was such a wonderful surprise on my last day of school, and a great way to start the summer full of making even more connections in the work I will do over the next months, and in the future. 

You will find the District Administration magazine to read about all of The DA Top 100 Education Influencers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment