Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Find The 2024 AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning Here and Use It As A Place To Learn More All Summer Long!

 

The 2024 AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning have been announced!  

This is one of my favorite places to go to learn more about digital tools that I can use with our students and teachers in our preschool to 12th grade district.  There is something for everyone, and for every subject, with this list every year. 

I have created a choice board of the 2024 AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning. You will find it here where each tool is linked in the image within the Google Slide.  All you have to do is click on the logo of the digital tool and it will take you directly to that site. 

I love using the AASL Best Digital Tools list every summer as a place to go as I learn about different digital tools to use with our students and teachers each fall. 

I hope that you use this choice board to do just that, friends.  Let me know how you will use the AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment