Thursday, May 30, 2024

Here Is Where I Will Be At ISTE Live 2024! I Can't Wait To See You There In Denver, Friends.

 

ISTE Live 2024 is right around the corner on June 23-26 in Denver, Colorado.  I have been working on lots of new presentations and setting up lots of events throughout the conference.  

We will kick off the week with the Future Ready Librarians Summit on Sunday at 9:00-11:30am. If you haven't registered for this amazing event, you can do that here

Also on Sunday, I have an NEW presentation called 5 Creative and Engaging Activities That Support the ISTE Student Standards. You can preregister for this one here too

Throughout the week, I will also be hosting the 4th annual PebbleGo Game Show with an all-star lineup in the Capstone booth.  We will have more details soon but make sure you come to play at one of these fun events.  It's always a blast! 

And as you can see, I will be presenting at more official ISTE events and in several booths with friends like Figma, Kami, and more.  I will keep adding to this schedule above and you will be able to view the live version here.  You can also find my schedule on the ISTE Live 2024 site by searching my name here.

I can't wait to see you, friends and learn along with you during this wonderful week.  

No comments:

Post a Comment