Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Exciting News! PebbleGo is a 2024 AASL Best Digital Tool for Teaching & Learning!

 

One of my favorite days every year is the day that the AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning are announced.  

They were announced this week, friends.  You can find them all here on the AASL site.

And I couldn't be more excited to share that our favorite digital research and literacy tools for elementary students, PebbleGo, is one of the AASL Best Digital Tools! 
You can learn all about PebbleGo here, friends. 

I will be sharing a very special Collection by Destiny of the AASL Best Digital Tools for Teaching and Learning in the next post.  

I love using this as a guide throughout the summer to learn more about several new digital tools that I can use with my students and teachers in the upcoming school year.  I will share this Collection with you so you can use it as a place to go too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment