Tuesday, May 28, 2024

You Will Find My Two NEW May Webinar Recordings and Resources Here, Friends!

Over the summer, I love spending time catching up on professional learning opportunities.  I enjoy learning, creating, and sharing new things that will help me get ready for another year in our library and school this fall.  

I have TWO special NEW webinars with all of you that I was part of in May with my friends at Literati Book Fairs.  

You will find the recording and resources to 3 Strategies to Market Your School Library here.  After you register, you will be sent the recording and resources.
You will find the recording and resources to 3 Great Ways To Spark a Passion for Reading here. Again, just register and you will be send the recording and resources. 

I hope you find these webinars helpful, friends.  Feel free to reach out if you have any questions too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment