Saturday, April 15, 2023

Special Bookmarks For The Capstone Virtual Summer Camp Adventure....Find The Template and Create For Your Readers Too!

                         

I always create special bookmarks to give our students and families as we get ready for the Capstone Virtual Summer Camp Adventure. You can find everything you need for this program here.
You will find this years bookmark that I created in Google Slides here

I get the bookmarks printed at Vista Print. The image of the bookmark on Slides 1 and 2 fits perfectly into the 2 x 6 template. You will find the link to the Vista Print bookmarks here.

I pass these out to our students a week or two before the end of the school year so I can explain the summer reading program to our readers. The bookmark has everything they need including the URL, QR code to scan to get to the choice board and all of the information on the different weekly themes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment