Monday, June 6, 2022

Two Special Holiday Calendars To Share With Your Students, Teachers and Families...One For Capstone Books and One For PebbleGo!

I love sharing special events, celebrations and history with our students and teachers.  In the summer, I even share things like this on our school library social media so families can engage with it too. 

One of my favorite resources to use for these special holidays are the Capstone Holiday Calendars that pair up their books and eBooks with holidays throughout the year. 
These can be found on the Downloads page on the Capstone site here
Today, I pulled up the 2021-22 Holiday Calendar for June and shared it on our Facebook and Instagram. Our students will love engaging with this even in the summer.  We even have some of these Capstone titles in our Capstone Interactive eBooks too. 
This is also a wonderful addition to pair up with the PebbleGo Holiday calendars too. I wrote about and shared the June 2022 Holidays last week in this post.

Happy June, friends. I hope you have fun learning about more of these holidays with Capstone books and eBooks, and PebbleGo and PebbleGo Next too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment