Thursday, June 16, 2022

A New Find In Pinterest.... Stick Together Has One Filled With Amazing Resources! Follow Along Today.

I love Pinterest and in the summer, I have a little extra time to visit this amazing resource to look for account to follow for ideas around libraries, teaching, reading, creating and more. 

One of my favorite new follows on Pinterest is Stick Together. I was so excited to learn they were on Pinterest because their account is loaded with wonderful pins! 
You can follow Stick Together's Pinterest here 
They have included their Stick Together Shop which is super handy, lots of resources they have pinned, 
...and dozens of saved collections.  

I will be visiting StickTogether's Pinterest often!  Thank you, friends for this special resource. 


No comments:

Post a Comment