Thursday, July 22, 2021

A NEW Yasmin Poster To Help You Kick Off The School Year In The Library!

 

I have been getting our library ready for the new school year.  One place I love visiting is Capstone's NEW Back-To-School Central site.  

This week, I was so excited to find this wonderful poster of Yasmin in the library.  

This is from Saadia Faruqi's much-loved book, Yasmin the Librarian.  You will find it here, along with the entire Yasmin series.  

Our readers LOVE the Yasmin series so I can't wait until they see this new poster. They love talking about the illustrations that Hatem Aly created for the Yasmin series and how he made her come to life in the pages. 

When you visit Capstone's Back-To-School Central site here, you will can download the Find It At Your Library! Poster. 
I printed it off in a poster size for the doors of the library and to hang throughout the school.  I am going to put one in back-to-school library welcome package for each teacher too.  They will love hanging these up in their classrooms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment