Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Follow My Blog & Social Networks Here, Friends!

Many of you have asked how to follow my blog posts, webinar schedule and other projects I am working on, so I wanted to share how to do that quick. 

On my blog, The Library Voice, you will see where you can Follow My Blog circled in the photo above.  All you have to do is type your email into that box and click on submit. 
It will take you to this window, where you will check I'm not a robot and click on Complete Subscription Request at the bottom. 
Another window will pop up that lets you know your Email subscription is confirmed. 

It will also deliver a message to your email with instructions on how to...
 ...Activate your email subscription to The Library Voice. 

You will want to click on the link in this email and that will activate your subscription immediately.

Every time I post new content on my blog, you will get an email.  It is a super easy way to keep up to date and find what I have been up to and where I will be.
You can also follow me on The Library Voice Facebook page

I look forward to connecting with all of you.  Please feel free to reach out anytime at any of these places or through my email at shannonmcclintockmiller@gmail.com too.  I am more than happy to help anytime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment