Wednesday, January 31, 2018

We Are Innovating Learning & Transforming The Future At TCEA This Week!

This week, we are at one of my favorite weeks of the year!

It is the TCEA Conference and this year it is better than ever as we Innovate Learning and Transform the Future. 
 I am so honored to be joining two amazing keynote speakers and...
inspiring colleagues and friends as a Featured Speaker.  As I look over their presentations and all of the other amazing ones going on throughout the week, I get even more excited to learn, connect and collaborate at TCEA. 

Here is where you will be able to find me from Monday through Thursday at TCEA.  

Curation: What's In Your Classroom? on Monday, February 5, 8:00-9:30am (group) 

Are You Future Ready To Rumble? on Tuesday, February 6, 8:00-9:30am (group) 
Lead from the Library with Creative Advocacy and Branding on Wednesday, February 7, 8:00-9:00am 
25 Best Websites That Rock Each Year....Update 2017 on Wednesday, February 7, 10:30-11:30pm 
Creating a Teaching and Learning Atmosphere of Digital Citizenship on Wednesday, February 7, 2:30-3:30pm 
Building An Amazing Virtual Library for Your Community on Thursday, February 8, 8:30-10:00am 
My Favorite Things: Celebrating Good News and Innovation in Libraries on Thursday, February 8 12:30-2:00pm 
Digital Tools to Connect, Create and Collaborate on Thursday, February 8, 4:30-5:30pm 

I will also be sharing on Twitter and Instagram using the official TCEA hashtag for the conference #TCEA.  I can't wait to see so many of you there!  

No comments:

Post a Comment