Monday, January 1, 2018

Be Inspired By These Words On The Future Of Education

As we kick off the New Year, The Edvocate has brought together 106 educational experts to share their thoughts on the future of education.  
This is a three part series and you can find all of them at the Future of Education link on The Edvocate. .  

I am very honored to be part of this group.  I enjoyed sharing my thoughts on the future of education in Part 1 which includes people involved in PreK-12 education.  
You will find my profile and lots of others for PreK-12 here

I loved reading what everyone had to share and found a lot of inspiration in the words everyone had to share.  

It was just what I needed today as we embark on 2018 as librarians, educators and people who are involved in the education and future of our students.  

No comments:

Post a Comment