Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Transform Your Learning With The NEW Amazing Features On "The Achievery"! It's FREE For Everyone Too, Friends.

As we get ready to kick off a new school year, I have put together a "tool box" of digital tools, apps and resources for our teachers and students. 

At the top of this list is The Achievery, a free digital learning platform, designed by education experts for teachers, families, and students. 

As shared on The Achievery, 

The Achievery pairs over 500 entertaining videos and clips from popular moves and television shows with engaging learning activities aligned across seven academic subject areas.  The Achievery is ad-free and available at no cost to everyone.

And today, they announced several NEW amazing features that I can't wait to try out and share with our teachers and students.  

I would love to share these new features with you. 
When you sign up or log into The Achievery here, you will see a new banner at the top that leads us to the Achievery Campus. Click on that blue button,  and it will open a page with the following new features...
Campus, 
Your favs, 
Interactive units, 
...and a place to Organize ideas. 
I went into my Achievery Campus so I could see what our students will see as we get back in as school starts. 

The first thing I clicked on was My Activity which shows the Learning Units Completed, Videos Watched, and Favorite Learning Units. 
You can also click on Favorites to view your favorites too.  Look for the little heart by each lesson to bookmark them to your Favorites. 
I really like the My Notes feature. This is a teacher feature.  You can add private notes to the units you plan to use with your class.  Look for the pencil icon to add your ideas, notes and plans.  You can revisit your notes anything through your Achievery Campus. 
The last new feature I would love to highlight are the interactive videos now available on The Achievery. 

There are currently four available that dive into cybersecurity with interactive videos that challenge you to answer questions and explore fresh concepts. I am excited to use these with our students this year.
You can sign up for your FREE Achievery account here.  Please invite your fellow colleagues and families to join.  It is FREE for everyone. 

As you can see there is something for every grade level, subject, interest, and more in The Achievery 

It is one that everyone needs in their tool box this year. I know you will love using these amazing digital platform with your school community this year too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment